Modifying / Placing New Listings
you need assistance to modify your ad, please call in your changes
to 541-997-0131; or, you may E-mail them per the instructions
below. Please note that there may be a charge in connection with your request.
add or delete photos to your listing, CLICK HERE.
pay for renewing your ad/membership, CLICK HERE.
For information about advertising priority and visibility upgrades, CLICK HERE.
How to Modify Your Listing
There is no additional charge from BreedersClub.net when
you modify your ad(s) and/or change pictures without the
help of our customer service representatives. If you wish a customer service representative to change your ad(s) for you, there is a $10.00 charge per ad, payable at the time the change order is submitted.
After reading these instructions, click on the link
after step 6 below.
your User Name & Password,
then click Login
A list of your ads will appear, click on the breed name of the ad you want to modify
Your ad will open in its modifiable format. First, make the text changes
you wish, then scroll to the bottom and click update. Second, navigate to the page allowing you to add/modify images
make the changes to the pictures you want, follow
the instructions below (click here for instructions.)
Scroll to the bottom and click on "Update"
and the next page will show Updated
When finished modifying your ad(s) you should then end your
session by clicking on Logout found in the left hand column.
START MODIFYING YOUR LISTING(S) NOW, CLICK HERE
How to Place New Listings
Log on to www.breedersclub.net
2. Just below the banner, look for and click on MY ACCOUNT. Then click on LOGIN.
3. Enter your User Name & Password, click in the box next to Auto login next time,
then click red Login
5. Locate the Place Ad link and click on it.
Click on the Category box
and choose the section where you want your listing to appear.
Then click on Submit.
Choose duration of the ad (note fees apply), the highlight colors,
extra visibility and priority options you want (extra charges
apply). NOTE: If you have already paid, the requirement to pay will be waived.
Scroll down and click on the Submit button
9. Navigate to the page allowing you to add/modify images make the changes to the pictures you want, follow
the instructions below (click here for instructions.)
On the next page, Order Preview, check your payment details for
accuracy. Then click the box agreeing
A. If you
are currently a full-year Advantage
Member, you are entitled to unlimited complete listings during
your one-year membership. If you have already paid and are entering
a additional listings, you will not be required to pay again. At this point, you are finished with your
new listing. We will take care of activating your
ad on the administrative end. PLEASE
IGNORE any E-mailed billing you might receive.
B. If your
are a new advertiser and/or this is
a new and unpaid for ad, to have your new ad activated
as soon as possible, choose your payment method. Then, click
on Proceed. Print that page
and keep it for your records.
End your session by clicking on Logout found near the top of the page
user name and password were E-mailed to you when you registered as
a user. If you have misplaced or forgotten your user name and password,
you may call our office and request it: 541-997-0131.
and Changing Photos in your Listing
classifieds section of BreedersClub.net is designed to accept reasonably sized pictures
in either .jpg or .gif format. If the pictures are abnormally large,
they will fail to load.
We recommend that you watermark your photos prior to uploading them. This will help prevent unscrupulous scammers from copying your photos and using them on others sites to scam people. Posting pictures to your listing is now very easy to do. Please be
aware of the following:
pictures posted to your ad(s) on BreedersClub.net must be pictures
of your own animals. It is a violation of BreedersClub.net good
business practices to post pictures other than those owned by you,
the user, and your membership is subject to termination without
a refund of fees if you are found in violation.
may post up to twelve pictures in each ad (fewer in stud ads). Each picture can have its own description. You may change the
pictures as often as you wish. There is no additional charge from
BreedersClub.net when you modify your ad(s) and/or change pictures
without the help of our customer service representatives. If help is required, there is a $5.00 fee charged for each picture changed by us.
- Formatting your pictures correctly. Prior to uploading your photos, use a photo editing program to adjust the size of your photos to a resolution of 72 pixels per inch (PPI), also sometimes called dots per inch (dpi). Maximum size allowable is 8 MB. Adjust the height of the picture to 3 inches (smaller is okay, too). NOTE: pictures must be in .jpg or .gif format. All other formats will be rejected. Following this format advice will allow your pictures to load much faster for those wishing to view them. The shortcut to having pictures the correct size is to set your digital camera's resolution to the smallest size or web page size (e-mail size is an alternate size that will work, too).
upload pictures, navigate to the add/modify images link in the ad
you are editing, click on the first "Browse" button, and search
on your computer for a picture you want. Click
(or double click) the picture and it's location will appear in the
first box. In the box below that, add a caption to it if you wish.
Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Update.
To upload more pictures, repeat the steps in this paragraph. (Hint
- you may upload up to four pictures at a time. If the pictures are too large, the server will time out and your uploads will be incomplete. In that case, upload only one picture at a time for best results.)
- To delete pictures, navigate to the add/modify images link in the ad
you are editing,. Immediately below the word Images, locate the small white box with one of your picture numbers in it. Click in the box and locate the number of the picture you want to delete and click on that number. Then, look to the right of the number in the white box and click on gray Delete box.
you are not able to post your own pictures (i.e. if you do not own a computer with internet access and/or do not have a friend or relative owning a computer with internet access who can help you). We can post up to
three pictures for you at no additional charge when you initially place your ad(s) with us. If you require more pictures to be posted
using our customer service representatives, there will be a charge
of $5.00 per additional picture. If you require us to change pictures
for you there will be a $5.00
fee per picture change. A picture change includes (1) deleting a
picture; or (2) posting a new picture; or (3) both deleting and
substituting a new picture in its place. All changes to pictures as described in this paragraph shall be payable at the time of change.
- Changing Breeds in Ads: Each ad may feature only one breed. Do not mention more than one breed in an ad. You may change the breed of an ad at any time. When you change the breed, the ad will automatically be linked to the correct breeder directory page. There is no limit to the number of times you may change breeds in an ad and there is no charge to change the breed in an ad.
- Breeder Directory Pages: These pages feature the top photo in each ad. Additionally they include the breeder description you entered in your registraion/profile page description. You may change the picture showing on the breeder directory page by shifting the one you want into the top position in the ad.
- To have our customer service representatives post your pictures, you
may do one of the following:
- E-mail your picture(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org ; you must include your name, address and ad
number. If you need more pictures posted than the guidelines above, please call us with your payment information. Pictures will be posted after your payment has been successfully processed. Note - this E-mail is for ad modifications and posting of pictures only.
- Mail: Contact us either by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (541-997-0131) and we will instruct you where to mail your photos. NOTE: we will post 3 pictures for you at no charge. Each additional picture will be charged at the rate of $5.00 per picture.
YOUR AD / MEMBERSHIP
- Go to the Members Login and enter your username and password. Click Login.
next page will instruct you to click on the capital [R] at the far right in your ad
following page will present you with renewal and ad upgrade options.
Choose the options you want and click on Proceed. If you have more than one ad with us, you need renew only one and we will take care of the remaining ads at no additional charge.